RainguardPro® Polyurethane HD is an isocyanate free two-component, high performance, zero-VOC, odorless, water-based, aliphatic polyurethane paint/coating. Polyurethane HD provides years of excellent protection against harsh weather conditions, UV exposure, corrosion, and heavy tire traffic.
What is IsoFree™ technology?
When Part B is mixed with Part A the crosslink reaction makes the combined product odor free, isocyanate free, and zero VOC’s. This creates a formula that is safe to apply for both the applicator and the environment.
- Non-yellowing topcoat, great for UV protection
- Direct-to-metal* and concrete application
- Chemical, acid, and scratch resistant
- Water based and non-flammable
- Excellent as a protective floor coating, or topcoat applied over a primer epoxy, as a high-gloss, chemical/acid resistant topcoat for industrial concrete flooring applications
*Do not use on bare ferrous metal. Only apply to ferrous metal that is properly prepped and primed to receive a water based coating.
- Food & Beverage Facilities
- Commercial Vehicles
- Sound Walls
- Garage Floors