Rainguard® Winterizer is the ultimate winter home protection, designed to protect from the ravishes of ice, rain and snow. Formulated with Micro-Lok® technology, Winterizer creates a micro-molecular chemical and mechanical bond between the winterizer chemicals and the surface it has been applied to, preventing moisture from penetrating the surface. Winterizer also prevents cracking and breaking of wood and masonry caused by continuous freeze/thaw cycles.
Apply Annually, Protects Surfaces from Freeze/Thaw Cycles, Use in August-September.
- Parking areas
- Wood or tile roofs
- Exclusive MICRO-LOK formulation
- Protects surfaces for 9 months
- Mold and Mildew Inhibitor
- Protection not effected by weathering or UV light
- Snow and ice easily slide off treated surfaces
- V.O.C. compliant
- Contains no known carcinogens
- Does not darken surfaces
- Breathable – does not trap moisture
- Can be applied as low as 40°F (4.4°C)
- Will not yellow
Application and Clean Up Instructions:
• Always apply a small test area before general application. Surface needs to be dry and clean of any dirt and grime. Make sure any cleaning products used to clean surfaces have been thoroughly removed.
• Thoroughly saturate the surface using a pump sprayer to ensure even saturation.
• Ensure material completely soaks into the surface.
• Est. Coverage Rates:
Porous Surfaces 80 – 150 sq.ft./gallon
Dense Surfaces 150-200 sq.ft./gallon.
• Dries in approx. 1 hour. Clean up with soap and water.
• No hazardous by-products. Safe to use and eco-friendly.
• Consult manufacturers’ technical data bulletin for additional information at www.rainguard.com.
At Rainguard, we have along adopted strict environmental standards in all the products we make as well as in our everyday operations. None of our products produce volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) that exceed the strictest air emission standards in the country – the South Coast Air Quality Management District. Further, we strive to manufacture products which do not contain any known cancer causing chemicals or hazardous by-products. Our products will not harm children or pets, and do not require the use of painting safety equipment or respirators. Over the past year we have moved aggressively to ensure our products meet LEED credit requirements.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
SAFETY DATA SHEET