Plugger 25 ™ is an acrylic sealer with a clear non-glossy finish. Plugger 25 ™ acrylic sealer protects porous and painted wood and masonry surfaces from moisture damage and can be used as a primer to bind chalky surfaces. Plugger™ acrylic sealer is also available in a 3 year formula (Plugger™10).
View Technical Documents - Bottom of Page
- High performance modified silicone acrylic water repellent and clear sealer
- Hybrid formula penetrates deep to bind surface and provide moisture protection
- Flat sheen offers minimal change in surface appearance for painted or unpainted surfaces
- Stain resistant protection for residential and commercial applications
- May be applied to newly poured concrete or stucco within 48 hours
- Seals and protects wood from swelling, shrinking and grain raising
- Low Carbon Footprint – low VOC, acrylic based, and non-toxic
Coverage Rates (Theoretical)
||Sq Ft / Gallon
How to Use
1) Prepare Surface
Before product is applied, surface must be clean & dry.
2) Apply Plugger 25 ™
ApplyPlugger 25 ™ with low-pressure airless spray equipment. Horizontal Surfaces: Spray solution on to surface until product slightly pools. Vertical Surfaces: Spray solution beginning at top of surface working downward in vertical sections. Allow solution to drip heavily and maintain a 6-8 inch rundown from contact point. For areas that dry more rapidly than others, apply a second light coat.
3) Clean Sprayer
Rinse out sprayer lines for 1-2 minutes with soap and water to ensure lines are clean.
4) Let Dry
Let surface dry 60 minutes before foot or vehicle traffic. Full chemical cure takes 7 days.
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET | SAFETY DATA SHEET | LEED CREDITS | ARCHITECTURAL SPECS
WARRANTY PRE-REGISTRATION (DIGITAL) | WARRANTY PRE-REGISTRATION (TO PRINT)